Facebook Ads for Your Business
Raise your hand if you have a Facebook profile. Did you hold your hand high above your head with enthusiasm like a kid trying to get picked for a dodgeball team in gym class? We’re guessing that you probably did. That’s because Facebook is hands down the largest social networking site in the world with more than two billion users!
Sure, Facebook is awesome for keeping up with your Aunt Sally and the photos of her 10 cats, but did you know it’s also a fantastic tool to help promote your business to millions of people around the globe?
Of course, if you’ve ever logged into Facebook then you’ve most certainly seen some Facebook ads floating around your feed. But just because you’ve seen Facebook ads doesn’t mean that you’ve come up with a plan for Facebook advertising for your business.
That’s where we come in.
At Greyphin, we understand the ins and outs of the digital marketing world, so we know how to utilize tools such as Facebook advertising to your best advantage.
Facebook Ads for Your Business
According to Facebook, around 1.6 billion people worldwide are connected to a small business on Facebook. With that knowledge, imagine how your business could benefit from having a Facebook ads account! Our digital marketing team will do all the heavy lifting so you don’t have to worry about things like making a Facebook ads account or how to create Facebook ads.
But we don’t just snap our fingers and make magic happen (though, that would be pretty sweet). There are certain steps to take to create an effective Facebook marketing strategy through your ads. These steps include:
- Picking an Objective: This is the first step to creating a Facebook ad. We will work with you to help you choose an objective for ads such as increasing brand awareness, gaining more traffic to or sales from you website, etc.
- Selecting your audience: The Facebook Ads tool allows us to pick your target audience for your ad. Think of the age, location, and other demographics of the ideal person you’re trying to sell your product or service.
- Deciding where to run your ad: The cool thing about Facebook ads is that you have the ability to choose to run your campaign across several platforms including Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, and Audience Network. Or, you can opt for all of them! We will help you narrow down and pick what we think are the best places to run ads for your company.
- Setting a budget: We get it - not everyone has the time to sit down and think about what Facebooks ads cost. At Greyphin, we’re your right hand partner for aiding you in setting your budget for your Facebook advertising strategy. Want to set a daily budget or an overall “lifetime budget”? You can do that! How cool is that? You’ll never have to worry about spending too much at once.
- Choosing a format: Another awesome feature about Facebook advertising is that you can choose from a variety of formats that’ll help get your message across to your target audience. These formats include photo ads, video ads, stories, Facebook Messenger ads, carousel ads, slideshows, collection ads, and playable ads.
- Ad Auction: Once you create your Facebook ad, it’ll be submitted into a process called an ad auction. Since there are quite a large number of ads placed on Facebook and more than two billion users to display advertisements to in their feeds, an ad auction takes place to determine which ads will show to which users at any given time. Companies who place ads put in a bid of how much they’re willing to pay for their ad to show, which is one way to win an ad auction. Another way for your ad to be chosen in an ad auction is based off of ad relevance, which is measured by combining ad quality and estimated action rates.
- Facebook Ads Manager: When your ad runs, you can’t just let it do its thing and never check back up in on it. Measuring and managing your ad can seem like a lot of hard work, but Facebook Ads Manager is a tool that we use to track the performance of your ads as well as use analytics to see what tweaks need to be made to increase ad performance.
While we’re wiping the sweat from our brows after explaining all of that information to you in one package, we don’t want you to fret. Facebook advertising may seem like an intimidating giant but it’s hardly that at all. You just have to be able to understand the tools that are provided by such a powerful service. If you want to reach a large audience on an extremely popular platform, then consider Facebook ads for your business.