Greyphin SEO Copywriting Services
We get it; not everyone enjoys sitting down in front of a computer trying to figure out what in the world to write for the text on a website. That’s why at Greyphin, we’ve got you covered for all of your SEO copywriting needs.
Writing website copy may seem like it’s easy, but there’s a specific process and science behind what our copywriters craft for the pages on your site. In fact, as I, the copywriter at Greyphin, am penning this text I am following a specific guideline in order to reach as many readers as possible who are searching to learn about copywriting services that are available for their business.
For those of you who may have heard of copywriting for websites but don’t really understand what goes into it, we’re happy to further explain what we do to make your website the best it can be.
What is copywriting?
- The definition of copywriting is quite simple; it’s the process of writing text for marketing or advertising purposes. The text, which is known as copy, is used as a means to gain the attention of readers and increase brand awareness.
And while traditional copywriting is the basis of SEO copywriting, there are some differences between the two. What are those differences? We thought you’d never ask!
What is SEO copywriting?
- SEO copywriting is essentially the same as traditional copywriting, except that SEO copywriting utilizes keywords. It’s the copywriter’s job to use an SEO tool to look up what keywords would benefit certain pages on your website the most. Keywords are useful in helping your website rank higher in SERP from search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
While keywords are key (heh, see what we did there?) for successful SEO copywriting, it’s imperative to also be sure that the copy itself is well-written and that the writer isn’t using too many keywords or keyphrases. Saturating the text with keywords is called keyword stuffing and it not only makes the writing on your website sound unnatural and redundant, but it’s also frowned upon by search engines when it comes to ranking your content. If you avoid keyword stuffing and use well-written material that follows grammatical conventions and includes engaging content, then you’ll attract high-quality traffic.
So we’ve talked a lot about keywords here. And while many of you may have an understanding of what keywords are, we want to ensure that those who don’t have any background in digital marketing can grasp what we’re talking about.
What is a keyword?
- A keyword or keyphrase are words that people type into a search box on a search engine in order to find specific information. Well researched keywords that relate to your business or product should be used in the website copy so that when your target readers search for certain words and phrases, they are directed to your site from their search engine of choice. Looking up and making a list of keywords before writing text is one of the most important steps in SEO copywriting.
Copywriting services at Greyphin
We haven’t been going on and on about SEO copywriting for nothing. Here at Greyphin, we offer organic SEO services such as copywriting so that you don’t have to worry about doing the hard work yourself. Our copywriting team works diligently to help bring you more potential customers and a rise in SERP ranking in what will seem to you like a blink of an eye.
Our copywriting services include:
- Titles of posts and pages: Believe it or not, practicing proper title conventions is important to help reach your target audience. We search for the best keywords that are relevant to your webpages or blog posts and craft a compelling title with a purpose.
- Meta descriptions: Never heard of a meta description? While the name sounds like something you’d call a Transformer robot, it’s something much different - we promise. A meta description is a snippet of website copy that isn’t visible to the reader on the actual webpage, but is instead written on the backend of a website to appear in a search result under the page title. A meta description should include a keyword and a succinct summary of the webpage to help readers decide if the information on your site is what they’re looking for. This helps provide high-quality traffic to your website.
- Content: Do you really want the same ol’ stale content living on your website forever? We’ll answer that for you - no. It’s important to frequently update the content on your website, whether that means adding new text or blog posts or refreshing already existing copy. Our copywriters will provide you with high-quality, SEO rich, and unique content for your readers.