8 Data-Backed Recommendations for Social Media Marketers in 2022 [Insights from 300+ Professionals]
The start of the new year is an exciting time for marketers to re-evaluate their social media marketing strategies and take advantage of new opportunities as social platforms evolve.
From new features to algorithm updates and disruptive social apps, keeping up with these changes can be challenging, but also allows you to tap into exciting new possibilities to help your company grow better in 2022.
To help you get the most of your social media strategy in the new year, I recently published findings from the HubSpot Blog's Social Media Trends Survey, where I collected data from more than 300 B2B and B2C marketers to answer questions like:
- Which social media platforms are marketers currently leveraging?
- What type of content are marketers posting and which formats do they use most?
- Which platforms, content types, and formats have the best ROI?
- When is the best time and day of the week to post on social media?
- What challenges do social media marketers anticipate in 2022?
- What are marketers' plans and expectations going into 2022?"
I've taken a deep dive through our survey data and made a list of some of the key recommendations social media marketers should consider in 2022. Here are just a few suggestions, based on our data.